About Me

My photo
Born and raised in Maryland, I'm a musician [bassist], and writer [romance novels]. I also enjoy painting/ drawing.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mandarin Delight-Beltsville,MD

Addicting! That is one word I would use to sum up the Mandarin Delight in Beltsville, MD
On Montgomery Rd., off of Rt.1 in Beltsville, Mandarin Delight as exceptional, friendly staff, great prices; especially their lunch special, and a great variety of meals, which include sushi.

All of their appetizers are between $2.00- $7.95, depending on size.
Their Chef's Selections are always great.

I especially love the Honey Sesame Chicken and the Hunan Chicken, which is spicy.
I also enjoy their vast array of different sushi meals.

Their $4.95 Lunch Special offers different specials daily. It is from noon-2pm.
Their All You Can Eat Lunch Buffet is only $7.25.

301-937-8989
10613 Montgomery Rd.,Beltsville,MD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages